Thursday, March 17, 2005

back to work ..

and its fired up here. A brief explanation.

Had told my PM that I would not be coming on Monday and Tuesday and be pilgrimaging Sabarimalai. I hadnt applied prior leave and hadnt followed the verbal communication by a Written one.

Some minor hiccups were bloated up and my absence has been regarded as job hunting. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

With a round of promotions due this April, this will be taken against me. I heard from some close sources of mine that he heard it from the higher ups.

For no mistake of mine am punished or to be punished.

Has been a real good week. Kummi congrats on achieving the 76th rank. Hope you will stay in Bangalore.

3 comments:

sudeep said...

mama, tenshun maadkobeda...
taaja joos kudi..yella sari hogaththe....
i can hear you roaring like a lion....
hahaha....

sarvagnaani said...

>Some minor hiccups were bloated up and my absence has been regarded as job hunting. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

so why dont you actually start job hunting?

papanna ..chenagi heldhe neenu..

Samba said...

Mama,

y do ya take organizational hapngs so motherfuckin seriously?

y dontcha see that a senior software engineer is as far away from the CEO as a software engineer is?

y dontcha realize that the hierarchy senior s/w engineer->team lead->project manager.... does not include top management?

I might be assuming that being part of top management is ur end goal. But the assumption is valid. If that's not your end goal, wotz the fun is career growth?