Monday, April 10, 2006

And...

Weekend happened...It was okay...compared to the lousy weekend I had previously.

This weekend , I had been to Downtown Ottawa and this place reminded me of the plush places of Paris....This was a goood place to see. Well, there is a parliament, and everybody can walk into the canadian parliament!!! I dont think any other country would do that!! There is one mall called "CarlingWood mall". It is FULL OF senior citizens. There are apartments here which are meant for retired people. These are called "Retirement Suites". Man! I guess this city fits the bill of "Pensioner's Paradise" VERY VERY well.

The weather is gradually improving and we can see the sun is actually trying its level best to bring the warmth.

There is a lake (or river?) called Ottawa. When I came here, it was a flat land of snow and Ice. Now the ice is gone (70%) and the water looks really blue.

Well, I am still trying to find the bus numbers. I have went in the opposite direction as many as a dozen of times.Apart, from all this, I caught three movies on TV. The best one, was "The Untouchables".Nice movie.

2 comments:

sarvagnaani said...

> I have went in the opposite direction as many as a dozen of times
lol..neenu nennana baikondu bus indha illyodhu imagine madake maja barathe :)
sudeepa..you exploring that place all by yourself?atva jothele yaradru idhara?

sudeep said...

lol..neenu nennana baikondu bus indha illyodhu imagine madake maja barathe :)

sisya, naananthu friday huchcha aagidde....man! I have done this atleast 10 times....place names are very esoteric....eg. I cannot remember a place named "Tunney's Pastures".swalpa time aaguthe talented aagi kaliyakke....
bus haththu ilidu maadi bore hodedu hogidhe...

sumne illi bandhu crack thara galaate maadtaa ideeni antha ansathe...