Wednesday, April 05, 2006

At a temperature of -3 degrees and snowfall, we chose to move into our new apartment.
There is snowfall in april in Canada and they calll it as "spring winter" it seems...

I met my old college mate Subramanya ( GD and Richie, remember "Kudre Motte"? ).
I think even Kumar knows Subramanya. He is from MES high school.

So, I know quite a few people here.

But the main problem with the apartment is that it doesnt have a phone.
I need a phone.

Flash thought.
Some guys have got ways with the girls.(I write this sentence for memory)
Anyway dude, I really admire your pataaifying skills.

I am planning to see a movie called V for Vendetta. It is directed by the Wachowski brothers.There is a Basic Instinct2 released here.

And on Sunday, we heard a lot of Rang De Basanti & MAala Maal songs on TV !!
Man! it felt like home.

Well, I plan to go to Montreal this weekend.
Montreal is supposed to be bigger and more "happening" place.Ottawa is full of government buildings and high-tech companies and also old men and their wives walking with scarfs and woolen caps with their dogs.The city stops at 8:30.That is a little too early even for me.

There is a lot of white geese flying around the city. So, it looks like some birds sanctuary. Also there are traffic signs for "Geese crossing" & "Ducks crossings" like "school children crossing".Talk about living in harmony and following the traffic rules.

6 comments:

test123 said...

Yup. Is he working for Sasken in Ottawa?
I watched V for Vendetta last week. Side-effect refreshed Barron's word list for 'V'.

sudeep said...

He is working for Infy-Nortel.Yeah I met a coupla Infy guys too...

The point is , I know a lot more Infy people than Sasken,allthough, I have stayed more in Sasken !

sarvagnaani said...

maga..ofcourse i know manya..i have almost completely lost touch with mes boys..
>Anyway dude, I really admire your pataaifying skills.
who is this?

Sridhar Raman said...

V for V was quite...err...childish. The plot construction, movement was very simplistic.

And the Wachowsky brothers did the screenplay only. Not the direction.

But I agree with richie on the Barron's word-list! :)

GD said...

Dude, U r not suppose to complain about the city shutting down at 8:30pm .. YOu would be having a ball in such a city ;-)

GD said...

pseudip, when r u coming back ??