Monday, April 17, 2006

Moving Weekend

A long weekend. A very "movie movie" weekend. I saw two movies :-

-Scary Movie #4 (they could have renamed it to Sh***y Movie)
-V for Vendetta (One word about this movie - "Duh?" . What is the movie abt? )
-Ice Age #2 (Very , very nice).

A word about the mulitplexes in Ottawa.

So many resources, so little people

There will be 500+ seats.

For Scary Movie , there were about 30 people in the theatre.
For ice Age about 50 people .
For V for Vendetta , about 20 people.

So, if the fun of movie going was solely to WATCH the movie, it is very good.
But the place is EMPTY.

And EMPTY THEATRES MAKE NO NOISE AT ALL

And there was lord of the rings. #1 , #2 and #3 running back to back on TV.

And there was Tere Naam of Salman Khan.

I enjoyed watching Salman Khan and Bhumika in Tere Naam.

Bhumika is booming in my heart.

hahaha.

I have no clue , about the exact date , when I am coming back to India.
But I am damn sure , it is by end of May. Because my Visa is till june beggining.
My schedule has not started properly here , because people are really busy over here.
If they are very busy, they work from home.

I will update you guys, on this!

2 comments:

test123 said...

I watched Groundhog Day over the weekend. A feel good movie, with Andie Macdowell looking great in it.
Yeah desi gang is the one that frequents the theatres the most.

Enigma said...

how is scary movie 4?