Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Some great music videos

The local music channels and radio stations here are big patrons of modern rock music.
"System of a down" has come up with an amazing song called "Lonely Day".

Red Hot Chilli Peppers , the grand daddys (the guys who have been there from the 80s and giving us really great music ) have come up with another song called "Dani California".The video is simple amazing.

Another music video which has inspired me to write a script (when I get the time is Nickelback's "Saving me"). This video is eerie, very chick and philosopical.

Weekend was AMAZING.
I had been to Niagara Falls and experienced Nature at its fierce best!
and I had also been to Downtown Toronto.

Toronto looks like your typical American city (the ones I saw in HBO).It is huge, and has sky scrapers everywhere. But man! that place is infested with Indians everywhere.
It is much much bigger than Ottawa. Ottawa is a small city with a little neighbourhood. But I heard that the rate of crime is high here in Ottawa.

Initially I was joyous when I saw an Indian in Ottawa. But now the feeling is like :-
Yappa esht jana indians!!!! yella kade virus thara band bittidaare....

ESPECIALLY Toronto. Indians and Chinese everywhere.

Not just engineers. Infact, engineers are a minority. It is full of bus drivers, grocery shop keeper wallahs, taxi drivers ,coffee shops (even astrologers!!!!!)

Hmm ashte....

8 comments:

direkishore said...

Did u go to Gerrard Street ? :)
It feels like you are in Delhi or Mumbai !!

Check yahoo launch for videos, if u havent.

test123 said...

Does the 'yeshta jana' surprise you Mr. Anderson.

laksnj said...

The Indians in the US refer to a popular tourist spot or location where eeveryone lands up clicking pictures as 'Patel Spot'..The Indians in the US are so cold,they always seem to frown when they look at a fellow Indian.

sudeep said...

Oh yes.....It is like invasion....If you get what I mean....

I met one such Indian in the bus....
He told me that there are some agencies and agents which literally "ship" Indians in cargos and ships , so that they can come here...I dunno whether this is true or not...

And once that guy comes,he will start sending money in dollars to hsi family, and after sometime, he will call his whole Khandaan here...

And like Agent Smith says
"multiply and multiply"....

I am not talking abt the Elite class of Doctors/Lawyers/Engineers....

Enigma said...

actaully u find it odd to see lotsa indians in a foriegn country :P

sudeep said...

not exactly...I never thought I would see this many!!

Avi said...

It seems the pamplets in Canada are printed in Hindi for all the punjabis there..I dont know if it is true, but it is surely funny.

Indians in India call the Indian Americans as ABCD(American born Confused Desi) and guess what the ABCDs call us? EFGH (Every Fucker Gets Here!)

Srini said...

heres to all the F'rs who never went there...more power please