Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Managed to psychee

Not Dawood Ibrahim, but our good friend Sudeep. He was gullible once again.
Nortel employees and contractors have an intra-network and Manja, sudeepa Harsha Goudru use this dedicated n/w for discussion ( plain Harte). So I thot of using a part of this bandwidth.

The security guard in the Nortel bldng is very khadoos, he said Nortel employees only. So had to call papanna from the reception phone. Instead of exchanging plesantaries(ignore the word), I acted as if I am the accounts head of Infosys, and demanded from Sudeep 27,343 Rs, stating that it was an amount is excess that Sudeep had managed to wrestle from Infy. Sudeep sounded uncool (if not tensed) and stammerred a 'But But ..' .. , then I had to utter 'Nimm Ajji' and Sudeep responded 'Yaaru Yaaru' .. Damn, he still doesnt identify my borring voice. :-( Its been 10 years of acquaintance now.

Sudeepa no Striking back .. You can be very deadly

I dont know much French ..
adios

1 comment:

sudeep said...

haha...
you got me on that one no doubt on that...

I need to go to book my airtickets today...
Keeping my fingers crossed abt that