Friday, July 22, 2005

Paris Au revoir

My stay is coming to an end. Tomorrow at 3:30 , I leave for India and I reach Bombay on Sunday.
It's been around fifty days at Paris.Just three or four days after my sister's wedding, I was asked to go to Paris and the rest is history.

It was professionally a good learning experience.

I will definitely miss Versailles and Chateaufort, more than Paris.

I loved these two places for the sheer natural beauty and the woods at Chateaufort looked very beautiful today morning.

Sunday , I land on Mumbhaai..I think it is too short to be called a visit.Nonetheless , IIT Bombay is going to be a good visit !

EDIT :- I will be at teju's room.

Monday , I go home...to namma bangalore....to my car (i dunno in what state it will be now...lol)...and indiranagar office at Sasken...and food cribs will stop and road and infrastructure cribs will continue as usual here on this blog :)))


If anyone who reads this blog has an idea to go Paris (officially or unofficially) , do get in touch with me....I will be more than happy to tell you whatever I know, and probably direct you to people for whatever I dunno.

1 comment:

Srini said...

paaps, chk out my blogspot...have started writing film reviews there...bv