Thursday, March 02, 2006

As I write this

piece of shitt, India are struggling at 155/4. Same old story. All eyes are on Sachin and its the same old clash between Sachin disciples and haters on KEC sports.

Other news includes

JP Morgan Chase down grades Infy stocks. The firm says that Infy is facing a middle level management crisis (problem with 3-6 exp people). Well the employees also feel the same. I am suprised how JP Morgan can hit on the nail. No wonder it is one of the leading firms.

Looks like Dhimant has quit Honeywell for his MBA at ISB(updates from Laks's blog). Though I knew of his decision to quit, was not sure of his last date at Honeywell.
GOOD LUCK DUDE.

I am still pondering whether to travel to Sabarimala with Avi & Chilli or not.
I would certainly said YES if the destination was GOA.

On a random note -

What does a layman like me think about the nuclear deal ?
Well though I am not ecstatic over the whole issue, I was happy.
The reaction from the scientific community says a different story. Scientists are not happy about India's decision to open up the 14 reactors to IAEA scrutiny. They worry that our indigenious technology might be duplicated. On the contrary they are happy that we will be obtaining unlimited enriched Uranium supplies.

My question is by when would the effect of this deal impact the common man ? 2015 ??

Life is cool on Bench
adios