Monday, March 20, 2006

CAR CAR YELLI NODLI CARR..

Today I planned a different "time pass" for myself enroute office. I started counting the number of cars which had more than 1 passenger, including the driver. Amazingly the count was only one. I might have looked into almost 100 cars today of all makes, colors and most importanly dimensions.

Imagine a single person occupying 5*12 ft of moving space on the road. Compare it with 7.5*40 ft bus which carries around 45 people. Such a waste of space :(. The cars are the main reason for the pathetic traffic situation on Hosur road (infact everywhere). This makes me feel guilty sometimes. TP turning to Frustration???

Out of the 100 odd cars I observed today, I am sure 40 would have found their place in the new MLPL (multi level parking lot) in my office. I feel a rule should be made by my company authorities that they will not allow any car into the campus between 8:00 am and 9:30 am. And no cars will get out between 5:00pm and 9:30 pm.

Will that reduce my travelling ?? An easier solution is to join Mindtree. ;-)

Well the question is should ppl taking car have a different office timings? and will this help decongestion?

1 comment:

sudeep said...


Out of the 100 odd cars I observed today, I am sure 40 would have found their place in the new MLPL (multi level parking lot) in my office.


Wow...houda ? Super mama.....