Thursday, March 23, 2006

Vrroming to office..

After a long time I travelled to office by bike today. Infact I do not remember when was the last time I raced my bike to office. I had dropped the idea of bike rides on Hosur road considering it unsafe. But today I vouch that it is one the most safest ways of travel on Hosur road. At no point of time you can travel beyond 50kmph on this road, thanks to the traffic. And it is particularly safe for me as my bike doesnt travel beyond 60kmph.

Most of the ride was on the part of the land between the drinage and the actual (call it the dummy shoulder). Infact this tract of land supports the maximum two - wheeler traffic. :-) It just took me < 1 hour to reach office.

I plan to travel back home at arnd 2:00pm and this was the reason for the wonderful BIKING experience. Well it might be a different story now, with the HUMID AIR replacing the cold waves and not to mention the high pollution levels.

However, if the exp is not so badd, I would like to try it a few more times in the coming days

No comments: