Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sudeep meets Sudeep...

It was my privilege to introduce our won Pseudip to the cine artist Sudeep - alias Kiccha, in the age old, packed to full house, movie hall Uma. It was the first ever Sudeep movie pseudip ( calling sudeep rg pseudip to avoid confusion) was watching. If I remember it correctly pseudip had taken a vow not to watch any of Sudeep's movie, when this able actor's first movie Sparsha had released.

And what a movie pseudip picks up - My Autograph - I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Its a brilliant narration. Sudeep has excelled not only as an actor but as the director too. The narration, is neat (no vulgarity), though a little slow is just awesome. I think the credit goes to the script, the original being in tamil.

Pseudip was impressed by Sudeep's personality too, and we were discussing about his height and Meena shedding down all the flab amongst many other topics. Meena's character is very very impressive. A person who tries to spred happiness inspite being in the abyss of sadness.

Another unique experience was to watch 4 westerners accompanying a group of kids (probably from an NGO or a slum) to the movie hall. Pseudip was quite impressed with this act and was gaga over them. I had to explain him that u just need a sense of touch to achieve this and not to be a super human. I also told him about various friends of ours who are already involved in such an activity - chilli, aks, dhimant, ameya, kaushik, inder, avinash etc etc...

After the movie we went to mitra stores and had badam milk. The only thing that has changed is the price. The badam milk still tastes the way it used to 15 years back the first time when I had it. The weather was awesome, cool breeze with drops of rain. I had to hurry back home as I had to attend a reception. A great evening.

Pseudip lets have some more

4 comments:

Sridhar Raman said...

No mention about the song "Ovvoru Pookkalume"/"Haralida hoovugalu"?

In Madras, when I saw the movie, the entire theatre clapped in sync to this song. Very moving experience!

sudeep said...

I dont remember the songs, but the one in whcih the heroine wears a saree containing all alphabets was really good....It is a remake from the Tamil Original Movie "Autograph"....

As far as the vow goes, I had taken the vow...


Tejaswi this movie is for you , pal

if you have three or more crushes in different stages of your life, then it is a good movie....I didnt have those many crushes , so I couldnt identify myself with that movie.....But really good one!

GD said...

Chilli - it went off my head, infact there were claps in the hall for that song

laksnj said...

>>The badam milk still tastes the way it used to 15 years back the first time when I had it.

Phewww...they are serving the samething for 15years??...Aww,I know im bad at cracking jokes..
Ive seen the tamil one,and its classy...But I dunno why Sudeep has acted in mostly remake movies!