Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Updates

Well the past few days have been exciting.

#1
I met one person (my immediate Paris manager). We had a great presentation. It was a technical presentation. About the challenges they faced in developing a fantastic wrapper around an RTOS (VxWorks).They called it as "VpWorks" because he and the Vice President of Nortel wrote that wrapper and VP stands for Vice President.I googled the VP's name and I saw a dozen IEEE papers on many subjects. This person is around 43+ years old. But the GLINT and the PASSION in the eye when he talked about the challenges he faced , the funny system of 10 Euros per bug and the spirit was awesome.He refers to his software as "my baby". This presentation nearly charged me up like hell.
He said I love technical presentations....They are refreshing!
Wow...

#2
I played two glorious pranks on my teammates and as a result I am applied with so much Holi color that my new shirt is gone for a toss.

#3
The french managers were also not spared. They are shocked to see this (I think).They are already tomato red because of the heat!!!

#4
Anyone, any news ??

1 comment:

sarvagnaani said...

>I played two glorious pranks on my teammates
details barli...