Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rose ?

Somebody has kept a rose and a candle in this cubicle....
Romance is in the air , this march.....heheh

if it is a girl
I am really honored. But who are you ?
We will have a candle lit dinner soon....We can use the same candle in the cubicle.
else it is a boy
maadakke bere kelsa illwa ? Sumne biscuit haakodu saaku....I can do superior pranks
endif

And another thing ....Dont forget to wish Kummi on his birthday.

Happy Birthday Kumar




Rose Update :-
================
Every WOMAN Employee has been delivered a Rose and a Candle in celebration of Woman's day.
Why dont we have a Men's day ?

And my cubicle is registered (in the employee database to some aunty. I wonder who's braindead idea this is......Placing roses in every cubicle.....

Grrrr!!!!

5 comments:

GD said...

:( .. How I wish it was for you from a girl ;-)

sudeep said...

I have to pick up the LIC courier from your place....mebbe after 9 naanu bartheeni....

Srini said...

happy bday kumar. chill.

you gotta smell the roses along the way sudeep

sudeep said...

yeah man......thats true...smelling the roses is the way 2 go

sarvagnaani said...

@srini:
thanks maga

@sudeep:
>I can do superior pranks
reminds me of the huge amount of 'sweets' that your mom had brought ;)

maga..you keep sayin g life is too dull @ office..why dont you pull one such stunt?