Thursday, March 09, 2006

Travel and blog ..

The morning travel (can be called a journey too) to office is quite interesting. I get a plethora of thoughts. I always think I would come and blog over here about the same.

But, as soon as I get down the bus all the thoughts are vanished. ( call it the Infy effect ). There are two solutions to this both of which doesnt seem materialise in the near future..

1. To jot down all my thoughts on a paper and then transalate to e-form. (too lazy for this one)
2. Have a laptop with a wireless connection (too expensive). The latest rumor in office is that we shall be given a laptop for the 25th year celebrations. I personally feel this is crap but hope it comes true ;-)

On a complete different note, we had our project party yday. The plan was two-fold - First watch the movie Crash and then dinner at Sahid Sindh Sultan.
Crash was awesome. I liked the movie a lottt.

The dinner was good too. And I came to know from my DM that our account has been reduced from 1400 to 700 pepole. That's a staggerring loss. Anyways not much I can do about it. I was like, so I am one of those unlucky 700 still to be with this account .. hehehe

1 comment:

sarvagnaani said...

>our account has been reduced from 1400 to 700 pepole

i dont understand the infy jargon..you mean you had 1400 people working on one proj? and that was reduced to 700? i know infy deals with huge projects and numbers are large and all that..but these are BIG figures..i am curious..which is the biggest acc interms of ppl working on it?