Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7 AM

* Is the time when I get philosophical about life, living, existence, work etc
* Envy people like Sudeep, Daniel, Haerin (both from MBA), who wake up much before 7 Am and wait for 7AM
* Contemplate seriously about Phd, with the option of taking classes in the afternoon or night
* Curse the birds chirping away to glory, and the sun shinging bright piercing my eyes
* Shrug at my helplessness of not not avoiding work
* Promise myself I will not get into a Banking jobs, some of which demands me to be present at office at 7am
* Have a home close to office, so I can sleep more and travel less
* Have enough money so I need not work
* Curse the fact that I have put blades on my face for 10 minutes and peel my skin(hairs actually) off

and at 8:30 am,things are back to normal , well almost .. :D

1 comment:

sudeep said...

* Contemplate seriously about Phd, with the option of taking classes in the afternoon or night

A PhD in Management?

I had heard about it .... But never saw anyone do it ....

Probably the one who do the PhD in mgnt course come in CNBC and NDTV ... and talking abt some weird boring stuff ....

On second thoughts, it might be something really different.