Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Topics I had in mind for blogging..

Its just half a day and I have already had so many topics in my mind to blog about..

1. Southern India.. I wrote so much about this just to loose everything cos of this stupid editor on which I am typing.. DONT hold the shift key and scroll upwards.. it deletes the contents ..
after u have reached the first character..

2. Upscale coffee shops .. in India, and why not serve local snacks .. from idli vada, bonda in south to dokhla parathas vad pavs else wehere, with capuccino, latte, filter coffee etc .. let me make some big cash and experiment these stuff sometime

3. McDs vs Sub-way, Sub-way is pure joy forever even after eating, for ppl like me, NO GUILT, good taste.. McDs always drips oil and guilt

4. Love thyself, the single most important truth in the world ..

5. Trader requires risk apettite, thats where the money is and not in research. From the past two weeks I am following a stock .. It has risen 20% in 2 weeks. Never had the guts to invest. I always found excuses to retain my money in the bank .. (though its not much)

6. Silence == 1000 confrontations !!!!!!!!!!! .. but why cant I/everyone follow it ??

back to research... oops not the Phd types ..

1 comment:

Enigma said...

" 2. Upscale coffee shops .. in India, and why not serve local snacks .. from idli vada, bonda in south to dokhla parathas vad pavs else wehere, with capuccino, latte, filter coffee etc .. let me make some big cash and experiment these stuff sometime "
well if they do that in US , it will be big hit. In inida idli and other thinsg is readily avialble so u crave for pastries etc and for todays kids eating idli n dosa is like "oMG i don't eta that " they wnat pizza n burgers :-P but nce they come to US tehy realize the imp of idli n dosa