Sunday, August 15, 2004

I ran out of ...

ideas and bought 4 foreign movies in majestic for 170/- on a sunday.
One from turkey, one from spain, one from mexico and another from....I dunno which
language or i dont even care...

I saw the turkish movie.It yucked....I had a tough time searching it on imdb.
But with my googling i was able to locate it.here's a synopsis

As the Ottoman Empire comes to an end, an old servant spins a tale to keep the women in the
Sultan's harem distracted. The story is about Safiye, who first becomes the Sultan's favorite
concubine, and later the official wife. As she gains power and influence, she engages in a tryst
with Nadir, the black eunuch. When the Empire falls, the Sultan escapes to Europe, leaving all the
concubines behind. Safiye fights for their rights under the new order...

VERY VERY BORING FILM and an EVEN MORE BORING MONDAY.
I want to see a kashinath movie today.

No comments: