Sunday, February 06, 2005

The 5 point palm heart exploding technique.

Silly and Hillarious and........Stylish (as usual)

My gawd. I really loved the movie Kill Bill #2
I am really bored to analyse a movie. So i'll present you some quotes which i loved.

QT is the man.
Some fave quotes from the movie:-

#1
(The Pimp to Beatrix Kiddo)
I must warn you, young lady, I am susceptible to flattery.

#2
(Bill to Beatrix Kiddo)
Once upon a time in China, some believe, around the year one double-aught three, head priest of the White Lotus Clan, Pai Mei, was walking down the road, contemplating whatever it is that a man of Pai Mei's infinite power contemplates - which is another way of saying "who knows?"

#3
(The strip club owner to Budd who's wearing a Texan Hat)
That hat! That f_wking f_wking hat!

I also caught up with a foreign movie called City of God.

Thats a good one too. Catch the movie if you can ....

Jag has bought a great deal of movies....

No comments: