Tuesday, February 22, 2005

quandry...

There is a situation of sorts in HYD and again I have thrown myself into turmoils.
My PM has requested/ordered me to stay in HYD for 6 months as agaisnt he initial plan of 2 months and an official period of 3 months.

Its way too obvious to everyone that my personal view about this decision is nothing less than a mockery.

coming to the indecisiveness which is bothering me about looking for a new job in Bangalore.

1. I have my hike lingering arnd the corner (APRIL)
2. I might just be promoted to a higher post, the chances of which is 50-50
3. 30% of my shares ( 120 in number) will be allocated in June , worth about 1.5 lakhs
4. It would be difficult for me to accept that I couldnt make my way through all these managerial politics.

While people are focussing on bigger issues of life, I am still stuck at official issues.

Anyways I am disregarding the above 4 conditions and going ahead with the jobhunt in a full fledged way.

No comments: