Friday, February 25, 2005

post-exam romanticism

Here is my ghost, writing this; while I died in the exam halls.

Yeah, it was as bad this time. And still one more exam coming up on March 11th. Anyways, this was meant to be. Let us talk about other beautiful things.

The weather in Bombay for one. It has been soothingly cold for the last 2 weeks or so. Some depression thing in the Arabian Sea I suppose. Going back to the hostel from the lab at around 7 in the morning to get some breakfast; It feels very cool, very green, and very relaxed. Joggers with dogs, sweepers with long brooms, a whiff of breakfast as I cycle past hostel-8 on my way to hostel-5, the entire grassy field covered with dew - I really haven't felt the dew myself, but I am sure it feels moist on the grass there. I envy those who play football there every morning. It is a great ride back from my lab to the hostel. Did I talk about the birds chirping? :)

This is one aspect of my IIT-life that I will surely remember for a long time. The morning feel of a peaceful campus.

1 comment:

sudeep said...

Betan-k?

Yaav exam ? Hengaaithu ?