Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The theory of Predictability

Well It's been awhile since we've been in the verbose mode and spewing out words faster than people and blog readers can digest.

The intent of this blog was to remain in touch. However we are so much "in touch" , that we really need a break and stop typing.

As I always say "connectivity" is a nuisance.You are so-connected that you have a mobile, you are online on yahoo! messenger abt 5 hrs a day , you read blogs of 35 people you know and 812 people whom you dont know.So life has become VERY PREDICTABLE.Thoughts and actions and everything.
You see photoblogs and then you check mails everyday.There is nothing you dont know abt friends.
Thats why DISconnectivity is the new buzzword.

So I will be taking a short break and I will be back when I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.
So I will be blogging whenever events happen.

I will be back, definitely. :-)

Bye (for a little while),

No comments: