Thursday, February 10, 2005

Blogger Help

I check around 4-5 different blogs a day, and all of them are on blogspot. But, I get kind of irritated each day because I have to remember all 5 of them, type in their URLs on the browser and check whether they have updated their blogs. I am wondering if blogspot has some feature similar to livejournal, where you can add people as your friends and read all their blog updates on a single page. If you want to know what I mean, visit http://www.livejournal.com/users/tejaswi/friends/ . Anyone knows?

3 comments:

Sridhar Raman said...

Try www.bloglines.com

Tejaswi said...

Thanks dude; Bloglines looks good. Am subscibing to a few blogs now. Will see how updates work.

Karthik CS said...

U know what I do.. I just have a link to those blogs in the side bar of my blog. U can add link by editing the template :))