Monday, February 14, 2005

Unromantic Romance

Here is a song for the day.....(do read the lyrics till the end)
-------------------------------
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
.....
.....
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
.....
.....
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new
----------------------------

1 comment:

Samba said...

The title of the poem reminds me of the Late ACP (a comp sci prof at RVCE). He had once said, "You dont understand the understanding person".

When I see poetry, I wonder how much creativity love/lust can produce. A lot of business and life as a corollary makes its moolah from love!

Jeevanavendare Preeti ennona.
Lokada Srushtige Preeti Karana.

How true!