Tuesday, February 15, 2005

updates from HYD

3rd day into office .. still dragging with cold, boreedomm and lotsa giddiness.
I like the part of HYD in which I move around, the traffic can be accomodated in Infys bus timings. Office is quite borring. PM isnt concerned abt me :( . Am picking up work for myself. I dont know shud I be doing that.

I need to talk to him, abt my release to blore.

Also Raghupathy updates me that SAP doesnt hire ppl >3 yrs exp .. now isnt that saddd .. ?? so I have 3 months time before I take a concrete decision on job hopping.

Todays discussion would be one of the determing factors.

Heard teju is visiting Blore in March . Is that so ??

I would be travelling to Shabarimalai around March 15th or so ??
Its a nice place have heard. Anyone wants to join for a trek on bare foot ?

2 comments:

Samba said...

zee d! ninna presence nodi bhala kusiyagha ide. but anyways, hyd is as far as US.

en kathe betan.

ninna janaagraha sero idea keli bhala kusiyaythu. the founder/president of janaagraha is actually an alumnus of Yale SOM, who kicked his career in finance. Not that hez gonna be my alumnus too!

about SAP....stop thinking like a s/w engineers...now that u've made 10 laks.

Samba said...

zee d! ninna presence nodi bhala kusiyagha ide. but anyways, hyd is as far as US.

en kathe betan.

ninna janaagraha sero idea keli bhala kusiyaythu. the founder/president of janaagraha is actually an alumnus of Yale SOM, who kicked his career in finance. Not that hez gonna be my alumnus too!

about SAP....stop thinking like a s/w engineers...now that u've made 10 laks.