Saturday, February 26, 2005

Bangalore traffic????

For all my clueless readers in Bangalore who have started shouting about the rising traffic there, and how its the worst ever etc; Mumbai traffic is EXTREME. It is so incredibly dense, and so frustrating, I can only let you imagine. On my way back from the airport today, I was on a double decker bus, on the front seat on the first floor, looking ahead at the sea of traffic facing me. I could see traffic till the horizon....and it was a Saturday afternoon. Unbelievable!

Anyways, it was two trips to the airport today, one a failed attempt to rendezvous with my sister on her way to Bangalore; but the next one was not too bad. Met up with Raghotham of Yahoo! for half an hour, couldn't talk much, but still felt good to see him after around a year. Whatta year it has been!! Last year this time, I had gotten my Rutgers reject, and that was the sixth and final reject in a season of faith's betrayal. Well, almost. :-))))

In other news, these days, I have gone fully, absolutely, insanely bonkers over Susan Sarandon......never ever ever realized she was this sexy. Older women, wow.

No comments: