Monday, October 25, 2004

Granite business

Finally I know what "Granite Business" means. Had been to an all night canteen here, and its run by some Manohar dude from Tumkur and he used to be in this business before. I heard stories of Puneet Raaj. The Dr Raaj-Veerappan episode, some illegal money laundering, Karnataka politicians and their "keeps," and had a good session of verbal Hi Bangalore.....

In Bombay, Hi Bangalore seems to be a good thing.....

I am trying to read up on Infinite Automata, and there seems to be a wealth of theory on it, written in the same vein as U&H. If I make some progress, will put up some more stuff here, its really cooL.....that ends my technical escapades of sometime now....

Listening to some good ol' Kannada songs.......

speaking of songs, try Coolie #1's Husn Hai Suhana for some extreme filmi dingchak ......and Company's Pyar Pyar Pyar Mein for some superb Bollywood music parody by Sandeep Chowta...... :)))))


No comments: