Monday, September 27, 2004

chavanprash

I have fallen into the abyss that is lethargy; bored, listless, un-energetic, lethargic, sleepy, lacking-motivation, purpose-less etc etc.......some chavanprash should do the trick, I will be able to do some cooL swordplay like Sourav Ganguly.....

Went through the NPS-PESIT folks' blogs. Now I know that these guys do have thoughts :)))

Have tons of academic load to catch up with, am writing this cuz I bunked class now, 2 hours of incredible crap. 2 out of the 3 courses I have taken are very good; the 3rd one is good, but the instructor sucks.

Ok, enough academia......I watched Die Hard 1, 2, 3 backtoback.....crazy shit. Hollywood masala at its pinnacle. Was watching some old hindi stuff. Gurudutt's Pyaasa, and one intermediate file was missing. GROAN.

Will get back to something non-blogging related.

No comments: