Monday, September 20, 2004

a similar blog

http://oxblog.blogspot.com

This is maintained by three Rhodes scholars; all somewhat interested in political science. Its done pretty well. We are five of us. All interested in computer science, money, rationality, beautiful women, and share some other intangible attitude thing, and we blog together....

anyways....

Ganapathi festival in Mumbai is a phenomenon, I visited a few of the low-profile ones in a very low-profile area here, and they were absolutely mindblowing......huge, I mean, really huge, and done with so much care and finesse, and grandeur, that one has to see it to believe why Mumbai stands still on Ganesha day.

Academically, things are screwed up as usual. More quizzes, project proposals coming up, and I have become lazier than I ever was in my life, and now defaulting on default stuff as well......which should never happen......

was Utsav that good? I had some good food at my cousin's place yesterday, and filter coffee, mmmmmm, filter coffee is THE coffee......

On saturday, had been over to one of the page 3 sorts lounge bars in Lower Parel. It was absolutely page-3....very similar to what Paaps watches on FTV..... and most of the women I saw going in to the bar (did I forget to tell you folks that we weren't allowed inside cuz we were.....er.....stags, with horns) could've fit into any of the FTV "parties".

Had some great local "golas", chaat, the usual Bombay stuff and got back by foot-board full-rush local train at half past midnight.......Mumbai never sleeps......

No comments: